Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chapstick For Party Favors I Need Some Ideas For Party Favors For A Girls' Night Out...?

I need some ideas for party favors for a girls' night out...? - chapstick for party favors

Three of us a birthday (20, 21 and 22) have this week. We attack rented a limousine and a plan for one or two clubs in the evening. I have already bought tiaras for me (22 years old) and one day B-Boys, and probably buy a few "Birthday Girl" Bands ... or maybe do what they do. .. No idea how to do, cheap w / out watching bands? My main problem is, however, only for girls, the other participants? I thought a survival kit of a "hangover" as a sort of gag gift cute do. I'll probably give all the girls and could include items such as bottled water, packets of coffee, antacids, analgesics, sleep mask / mask, eye gel, Pepto Bismol, Alka - Seltzer, lip balm, energy drink ... etc. All ideas on how to do this otherwise set to? Other ideas for party favors or gifts for a birthday girl? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment