Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Loli Sites And More Calling All True Lolitas!! Can Anyone Show Me How To Make A Loli Skirt?

Calling all true lolitas!! Can anyone show me how to make a loli skirt? - loli sites and more

PS I have no sewing exp. and have no sewing machine. (sad, I know! make) (An easy to skirt / dress would make sense to quit. I am a new Lolita, so any input / advice, I have read several articles that Loli and visited many places I know Cosplay Lolita is that not just one person but it defines the culture sub-population! know the basic rules for clothing: a () preferably) bell-shaped skirt and / or a skirt (or shirt, the harbor, Mary Jane (or similarly, if not "fetish material"), etc.) I do not know Japanese, so no links to Japanese websites please! Thanks! A plaque will be asked again. * I buy the Gothic & Lolita Bible *

0 comments:

Post a Comment