Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Vitiligo More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Have Personal Experience With The Skin Disorder Vitiligo?

Does anyone have personal experience with the skin disorder Vitiligo? - vitiligo more condition_symptoms

Hello, I wonder if someone could give me a little more personal information about the skin disease vitiligo? A relative has recently been with this diagnosis, and though I search online, I have some positions in the first person on this issue.
Thank you for your help.

1 comments:

Princess said...

My sister has vitiligo. She is 8 years old, but my parents talked with dozens of doctors on salaries. You should talk to a dermatologist about this, but my sister has this treatment that has put a special cream on the patches of vitiligo many, and stands in the sun for about 15 minutes. I think it helped a little.

Post a Comment