Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Breast Cancer Thank You Wording Breast Cancer 25 Yrs Ago, Asked By Spreedog???

Breast cancer 25 yrs ago, asked by Spreedog??? - breast cancer thank you wording

I saw only one question answered Spreedog. Everyone knows who is an oncologist and has never doubted his word, so I hope he or someone can answer that. Spreedog asked "at what stage of breast cancer was the first in 1984?" Breast cancer, more .. My grandmother had died of breast cancer in 1969, after all my mother and sister had breast cancer. Spreedog So please let us know what you mean. Was a kind of O? Thanks

2 comments:

blue marbles said...

I agree with Jethro, I think the question completely wrong.

The questioner asked about cancer 25 years ago ... That was in 1984 ... Spreedog and I wonder at what stage was the cancer.

Mary Boo said...

Breast Cancer Network Cancer Information
The following steps are used for breast cancer. Carcinoma in situ (DCIS, CLI) ... Terry was diagnosed with Fibrosarcoma in 1984.
http://www.cancerlinksusa.com/breast/sta ...

Post a Comment