Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Panasonic Lx3 Hard Case What Is The BEST Compact Camera Which I Can Use For Underwater Photography?

What is the BEST compact camera which I can use for underwater photography? - panasonic lx3 hard case

I have to find a compact, fairly cheap, but decent as well Panasonic Lumix LX3 (unfortunately, this camera is not built under the water for him). In addition to the Canon G9, there is another good camera for underwater photography?

I want to find the selection of options and now the hard information. Maybe someone here has experience with their cameras for underwater photography, please share it.

If not, do you think I'm blocked on the date of the postmark two bags to protect the camera of 1.2 enough? Who ... Please, I would like some advice. Thank you heaps.

2 comments:

fhotoace said...

Both cameras, Olympus and Pentax P & S, which can exploited to 3 meters without the use of special housing.

Here for more information about this record

http://www.dpreview.com

Emilio G said...

I can tell you when choosing a camera, but you can try this:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/648138/underwater_camcorder_mod_10/

Post a Comment