Monday, February 15, 2010

How Long Do You Have To Leave A Message If You Call A Guy And Leave A Message, How Long Before He Calls Back?

If you call a guy and leave a message, how long before he calls back? - how long do you have to leave a message

I am recently divorced, and I was last Saturday and met this guy. It was very nice and beautiful. He is 38 and owns his own company. He had recently separated. We talked for hours and kissed a few times. At the end of the night, he asked for my number and called him while I was there to make sure she was right. I've never heard of him so he called me Thursday night. I have his voice mail and left a message that I had a good time and if I wanted to call and meet for drinks. Now I do not know whether it will appeal and if so ... When?

2 comments:

westfiel... said...

Some guys never call it that .... other a couple of days and then some call the next day. Everyone is different. It depends on whether you really care about or just interested, what can take care of you.

Always happen to you that he had lied about his relationship to an end? Maybe it's just a cheating husband.

It's Kyle! said...

Give him some time.

With no time to recall. He owns his own business, after all.

Post a Comment