Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Freeze Fresh Carrot Juice Hey. Im Trying/working On Fitting Erating Into My Schedule. Am I Feeding Myself Right, I Am 15?

Hey. im trying/working on fitting erating into my schedule. am i feeding myself right, i am 15? - how to freeze fresh carrot juice

Breakfast 7 hours
large banana
and 100 calorie pack of almonds

2 Clock Late Lunch
Bag of pretzels, 220 calories
100% fresh carrot juice bottle with 200 calories

3-4pm
Studying and working in the school

Picnic-5 pm
i Plantain

6.7 gym
Cardio .. treadmil trip today uphil

lllaaatteee Dinner 9:45 pm
about a cup of pinto beans
abouutt cup frozen peas
1 avocado, all forms of my neighbors tree lol
a small tofu 60 Cal



I drank 2 cups of strong coffee
lottsssss water
and snacked on 20 Strokes as sugarless gum thorughout Day






I eat a lot ?!??!!?!?!? tooooooooooooooo noww


I am a vegetarian. Daughter. 15.

2 comments:

Mona said...

wow you are better than some ppl. I also like that, but I want a big banana for a snack, like a grenade, or just eat the seeds yum:)

Jei J said...

You do not have enough to eat ... What about the special meal?

Post a Comment