Saturday, January 16, 2010

Uniform Shop Macomb Mall Help With Uniform Shopping? (I Can Shop At AMEagle, Aeropostale, H&M, And Weat Seal For SOMETHINGS)?

Help with Uniform shopping? (I can shop at AMEagle, Aeropostale, H&M, And Weat Seal for SOMETHINGS)? - uniform shop macomb mall

Hello, I have a uniform that looks like this:

Khaki Pants / Shorts
Polo White
Navy Pants / Shorts
Polo Hunter Green
Maroon Polo

I can make really fabulous shoes, but cool, like a shoe or vice versa Trucks are the best. Where can I get cheap?

Accessories are a must! Where can I get cheap?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

School uniforms?
Ice, or try to clear! and PacSun is too good!
hmmmm ..... Travel has many Converse shoes

Anonymous said...

School uniforms?
Ice, or try to clear! and PacSun is too good!
hmmmm ..... Travel has many Converse shoes

Post a Comment