Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Light Pink Brownish Discharge With Pelvic Pain Light Brownish Pink Discharge?

Light brownish pink discharge? - light pink brownish discharge with pelvic pain

In the past month I have the pill, but ultimately not really love. I stayed there and it was my time before 20 days. Weeks had sex a little more than two ... used a condom. It is not to break and fall. So I'm sure I'm not pregnant. Anyway, today I had a pink-brown in my defense, it also had a couple of days. This is not really much at all, but enough notice to be disregarded. Why do I have that I think a little blood? In my download?

3 comments:

♥Mother to 3♥ said...

Take a test?

♥Adelyn was born 9/17/09♥ said...

Sometimes when you are pregnant, you will receive a pink discharge to Little, Brown. This is called implantation bleeding. Take a test on the day of the alleged rules.

crystal l said...

You are probably pregnant. That's what it sounds. Stained IT.

Post a Comment