Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wireless G Usb Network Adapter Is It Possible To Hook Up A Linksys Wireless G USB Network Adapter Without A Cd?

Is it possible to hook up a Linksys Wireless G USB Network Adapter without a cd? - wireless g usb network adapter

I have come to do the work on my computer and my husband to stick and build my upper floors, so I can not stay. I stay in my basement, and I would like to put my computer basement. I need an Internet connection, so I my old Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter. He seemed to be in the introduction of the CD to install, make and wanted to know if there's another way to install it.

2 comments:

Geek Girl said...

You should be able to what you need to download on the Linksys website-http: / / / / www.linksys.com / servlet / Satellite ...

manon said...

Yes, you can do without a CD. You must first connect your computer to everyone on the Internet. Then the adapter, then you will see found new hardware and then update your software. If you do not, then go to www. Linksys.com and discover their software. Recorded on CD or USB, then on your PC.

Post a Comment