Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mini Cooper Clubman How Many People Does The Mini Cooper Clubman Seat? I Need Five Seats For My Family; Can I Get One That Big?

How many people does the Mini Cooper Clubman seat? I need five seats for my family; can I get one that big? - mini cooper clubman

If you want to take 5 people with regularity, it would probably be better served by a conventional small car. The Clubman is longer than the Mini, but it is not wider. In addition, all Mini seems to be able to have so many problems, full-size BMW.

3 comments:

marechal... said...

I do not recommend the system for 5 people. First, you must have the width, rather limited (especially if you install at least one car seat baby, let alone 2 of them). In addition, the doors of the practice are: you have on the driver's side and a half door on the passenger side door. No to install the best ergonomic access to their children and to wear a seat belt. Go to a Citroen Picasso :-)!!

gromit80... said...

Clubman seats four. It is a little more than a normal Mini, not more.

michael d said...

I'm pretty sure that five seats, 2 to 3 straight in the back. Google Mini and Mini Clubman. com's could, to see what you find

Post a Comment